Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Yes, Friends


A while ago, I wrote a small article about how Tungsten and Renn seem to be friends. They lie together, sometimes, on the bath-mat while I fill the tub Saturday nights; they sniff each other’s noses - and other parts - more often than they do others’, and what’s more, they tolerate it. When Tungsten is on my lap and Renn lying next to me, they sometimes groom each other. This started tentatively but has become more confident, and occurs more frequently. When Tungsten is doing the cleaning, my big boy will loll his head back and enjoy the attention. When the orange one is the recipient, she will remain motionless. I was determined to get pictures of the event, and so kept my camera near to hand. At last, I have photographic proof of their growing friendship.







6 comments:

  1. That is very sweet. It is good to have a special friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so sweet! Good pics for proof of friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww that's so sweet!! you have given me hope that someday my kitties will start to tolerate each other and maybe more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww that's so sweet. Love the second pic...it looks like the one on the right is asking the other for kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are adorable!!! Nice to see their friendship blossom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet! I wish the Giant Kitty will do that to me!

    ReplyDelete