Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Babies and Tucker


I must have shown this silly animal sleeping this way before, but every time I see it, I laugh. Tucker does sleep in other positions, but now and then I see him hunched over like Charles Laughton viewing the peasants from the top of the cathedral. And if Quasimodo wasn’t comfortable, I can’t see how my roly poly sausage would be any more so. Yet there he was, snoozing away. I’ve seen babies sleep like this in their strollers. It’s well known that infants don’t acquire actual bones until they near their first birthdays. Apparently, Tucker never will.




8 comments:

  1. If we tried that, we'd need a chiropractor and/or a physiotherapist. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he is starting a trend for "sleeping yoga". From Jessica and Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had Dad laughing with this one!
    I am a comfy cat but our little Einstein still get in the odd position.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mom says her back hurts just looking at that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, my Dad used to sleep that way too, and he was 96! He was so flexible, he could almost put his head to his knees - it used to freak me out a bit when I came home to find him sleeping that way. Had to check for pulse once or twice. :)

    None of my cats have ever slept in this kind of a position!

    ReplyDelete