Thursday, December 25, 2025

A Happy Christmas to All!

Merry Christmas to all those reading this, and to all those who are not. I hope this one is very good to everybody, and that it brings joy that follows you well into the new year.


I have almost the same crowd with me as I did last Christmas: only Xandria and Valkyrie - the two youngest - have left, and the latter’s adoption is not yet finalised. Funnily enough, Xan, too, was on a trial adoption last year at this time, with her own future not quite formalised. Everyone else is doing well, except for Neville who, at least, is holding his own. So I am grateful for what the Yuletide has brought me.


Below is my Christmas card for 2025, the outside and the inside. Click on the images to enlarge.


Don’t worry about wishing me a happy Christmas; most readers have done so already, if they intended to. Instead, please accept my wishes for a contented and peaceful holiday.


God bless you all.


14 comments:

  1. A lovely card, as always. The merriest of Christmases to you and the cats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I hope you and your cats have an equally merry Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas from all of us at Brian's Home ~ Forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful, John - thank you for sending it. My cats and I wish you and everyone at the Cosy Cabin a wonderful and joyous Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love your card, John. Merry Christmas to you and all the cats in the Cosy Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pray you've had a blessed and beautiful Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you all from Julie and her two cat sitting friends Greyson and Geoffrey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a merry Christmas all the way to New Zealand.

      Delete
  8. Merry Christmas to you and the fur family... I know the day is passed, but nonetheless, I pray it was a good one for all of you. May the New Year be blessed for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your card, and hope all had a Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete