Friday, May 20, 2016

It's Holiday Time Again!

I start my holidays at noon today, and will be gone from my job for three weeks. I won’t be going anywhere - just not to work. That’s quite all right. The relaxation of being able to sleep more, setting my own schedules - when they aren’t set by the cats - and having time to do things that are important to me, rather than simply necessary - will be the real holiday. That and being able to spend whole days with the beasts.

I will be writing entries for my blog during this period. They may not be published as frequently as usual, nor will I be visiting other blogs as often, but I will be around. However, these roommates of mine will see rather more of me than is normal. And I think that will be time well spent.




14 comments:

  1. Have a *wonderful* staycation! The cats will love having their servant around to do their bidding more than usual. :-)

    Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday!! Rest up, and enjoy more time with the cats, (which they will, of course, love!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time off. The cats will love having you around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. guys....how total lee awesum !!! N joy yur time well earned with yur dad; hope him haza soooper grate vacationz...we understand bout knot wantin ta bee online....happee dayz a head & see ya soon ~~~~~~

    heerz two a gulf menhaden { this ree lee IZ a fish !! } kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your staycation! I'm certain the cats will be thrilled to have you around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yipppeee for your staycation. I love being on holiday, at home or away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spending more time with the kitties is the best thing. Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cats are probably even more excited about your holiday than you! Having you home will be such a treat for them. Enjoy yourself and do all the things you love best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a lovely holiday. Staying home can be just as rewarding as travelling. I stayed home for three weeks last November and enjoyed every minute. After my Jessie passed at Christmas I was grateful that I had chosen to spend these three weeks at home with her. I wonder what the beasts will think of having you under foot (under paws) for three weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it must have been a consolation that you were with Jessica as much as possible in November. I'm sure she treasured her time with you, too.

      Delete