Monday, October 21, 2024

A Little Better in the Morning

Indigo is getting better. It’s a slow process, seemingly with a single new sign of improvement each day. She still wants to jam herself into her corner much of the time, but she is also lying about looking less like a pretzel. She also still feels that she needs to urinate when she doesn’t have to. However, she jumped onto the bed very early this morning, which she hasn’t done since the first couple of days of last week. She lie next to me and purred, though, as always, she left after about fifteen minutes, allowing me to waken enough to keep from falling asleep again before my alarm went off.


But I was pleased anyway.


7 comments:

  1. So extra nice when they join us. I can't get to sleep well until mine do jump up. It's like a "knock out drop" of relaxation when they join us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she continues to improve. If she still feels the need to urinate then it seems she still has the cystitis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good news, I hope she continues to improve

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good to hear. It sounds like she's feeling more relaxed about things.

    ReplyDelete