Sunday, October 13, 2024

Improvisation Amongst Disorder

The Cosy Apartment is in great disorder as it begins its move to the Cosy Cabin. There are boxes everywhere, all of which take up space. Further space is taken up by the furniture from which the contents of the boxes came, because, of course, I cannot put the boxes or their contents back there.

I think all this disarrangement is bothering me more than the cats. They are coping well. There is still the bed and the couches and an armchair for them to lie on, as well as the floor, both carpeted and bare, which has always appealed to them. Also, the cats are experts at improvisation. Indigo has decided that one of the filled boxes is as good as any other surface for lying on. Besides, it keeps her away from the other beasts, which both parties seem to like.

Less than two weeks until the move…

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the trapping over the next 2 weeks. I am sure your cats are thrilled to have so many boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, I myself am excited for you. I can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete