Firstly, I want to thank Ann and Ingrid for their wonderful badges of remembrance. They each capture an element of my late friend, Indigo, and will always be on my blog as a memorial. And I thank all those who have commented about Indie's passing. These are very kind tributes to my friend. I will publish a memorial post to her soon.
Rhapsody is eating, though it is not with enthusiasm. She acts like she wants food, but is not keen on consuming it. She is on antibiotics, which of course can cause digestive upset itself, in order to counter what may be causing the fluid in her abdomen. Once the medicine’s course is complete, she will be examined again and the next stage of her treatment, if required, will be determined. She has yet to be spayed.
Meanwhile, her kittens thrive. They are active and energetic and fly from one interesting thing to another. Something that stopped their peregrinations, though, was this toy, a kind of multi-layered track-ball, donated by a neighbour. Readers may note that even when not actually engaged in playing, the kittens watch what is going on, and learn.
Soon, though, the five Tempos will be reduced to four: Vivace goes to a new home on Saturday. Andante has someone very interested in him, but he won’t be going anywhere until next month.







OH my heavens they are so FAT and delightful and gorgeous! OH! I love seeing those little arms stuck in there to catch the track ball!
ReplyDeleteI will keep my fingers crossed for Rhapsody, and hope she'll soon be 100%.
ReplyDeleteHurrah for Vivace! Aw, sweet baby, a forever home. I hope Andante's possible/pending adoption works out too!
What great news to hear about Vivace finding a forever home. The kittens are so cute, I'm sure the rest of them will find homes in no time. Meanwhile prayers and good thoughts for Rho. I hope she feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful, I’m glad to hear people are starting to adopt or take interest in them. As I used to tell my fosters when dropping them off for adoption day events, or later once it was built, at the shelter, “I love you very much and I mean this in the nicest way, I don’t ever want to see you again!” Because, of course, it means I did my job right.
ReplyDeleteWow! That’s fast work on the adoption front. I hope it works out for the little ones. And, of course, prayers for the health of their mom.
ReplyDeleteOh, my heart...such sweetness in those kittens!! Nice to know people are interested in having a kitten..or maybe more than one?
ReplyDeletePipo & Minko came into our home on the same day...they were from different places, though, so after some minor hissing and whaps, they were together until Minko left for the RB...
I sure hope Rhapsody will soon be well. Sending her lots of that good POTP.
Time for them to be adopted out already! It doesn't seem like they've been here that long.
ReplyDeleteLook at those furry potatoes, staring that the toy!
ReplyDeleteHere's purring that the antibiotics help out.