Well! I completely forgot to mention that I am on holidays. I think what has thrown me off is that I moved them to a week later than usual, to accommodate having to work at a rescue-group function on the 25th of this month, a function that would take me far past my usual bed-time, and thus likely incapacitate me for the next day work, if I were going to work. My boss might look askance at me asking for that day off immediately after three weeks of holiday, so I incorporated it in my vacation. That’s a long way to inform my readers that I am now on holiday, and will be for three weeks.
I am headed off to Idylland, with its green fields, blue mountains, rolling seas, gurgling brooks, gentle rivers and little villages. I will of course still report on the doings of the gang from the Cosy Cabin, as they are all coming with me. All twelve. I hope the landlord of my rented cottage doesn’t mind…
Oh oh, it looks like a thunderstorm is approaching. I’d better make sure the east-facing windows are closed. Moxie and I love watching storms together…

Happy vacation! With 12 to care for, plus yourself, I suspect there will be little "down" time. Even so, just the break from paid work will be fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHave a great vacation, John. With 12 cats, you certainly deserve some rest and relaxation.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a nice, well-deserved break.
ReplyDeleteMay you emerge from your vacation ready and willing to get back to it.
ReplyDeleteI hope the storm is wonderful for you & Moxie, & Idylland just as you left it. Ty for all you write & share.
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!! Enjoy your vacation, even with thunderstorms. I bet your menagerie will appreciate the more of your presence for that period of time
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful long few weeks.
ReplyDeleteIt's that time of year again already?! Have a lovely vacation. I wonder what the Tempos will make of their first visit to Idylland?
ReplyDeleteKittens are lucky: Even Workadayland is like Idylland to them...
DeleteI hope you enjoy your holiday
ReplyDelete