Here’s a little movie of Rhapsody playing. I don’t know whether she will try to be as active as she grows in size, or will naturally slow down. Right now, I don’t think there is a danger to the kittens from their mother being so rambunctious, even if they do suffer a little motion sickness…
That was such fun to watch! Rhaosody is adorable. I hope she'll be a good mom. Maybe this is her payback now, for all the fuss her babies will cause her later. Lol.
ReplyDeleteShe seems like a kitten herself!
ReplyDeleteeye gived yur moovee 984 PAWZ UP rhapsody….๐พ๐พ‼️ N joy yur play time now ….coz onze de kidz iz heer they will bee askin ta go out side, shop online, see a moovee with ther friendz, skip skewl, head two de park, stay up late…de lizt iz end lezz ‼️๐พ๐ธ๐๐ฟ
ReplyDeleteRhapsody is absolutely adorable. Do you know how old she is?
ReplyDeleteThe veterinary thought about one year old; that's what I think, though a colleague of mine thinks maybe half a year older. She's probably had a litter of kittens already.
DeleteThat's sad to think this could be her second litter. Poor Young things. Thank goodness she ended up inside now and going to get fixed after the babies.
DeleteShe is having a wonderful time enjoying herself before the kittens arrive and take up all her time.
ReplyDeleteShe's proving that play is good, no matter our age or girth.
ReplyDeleteGlad she is feeling peppy.
ReplyDeleteShe’s still just a kitten herself. I’m sure the babies are fine.
ReplyDeleteThat was fun to watch! I love the little white tip on the end of her tail...for a wee moment, I almost thought it was a wand toy...oops!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed every second of that
ReplyDelete