Sunday, February 1, 2026

Time Tells

I don’t know why, but I looked back at some older blog-entries this weekend, and from December, 2024, I read that Moxy had spent most of his time since the move to the Cosy Cabin in the bedroom. He was anxious elsewhere, due to being bullied by Brazil.


What a change!


Now Moxy likes to go everywhere, and he and Brazil are good friends. When they wrestle - they are harmless but knock-down, throw-em-against-the-wall matches - the Mixer tends to get the better of it, due to his advantage in weight and density. Though Shimmer does like to bully some cats, I think he wants friends more than opponents, and believe that he is satisfied with how things have turned out between him and Moxy.


I know I am.


13 comments:

  1. Awww, just looking at them there, all tuckered out and cuddled together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would ever have thought that Moxy was bullied by Brazil! Now they look the best of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a wonderful sight, especially first thing on a Monday morning. My "awww" for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What perfectly peaceful kitties laying on the bed. Neither one would cause one minute's worth of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that...the bullying now that you remind me. SO extra glad that's over and they have found their peace and fun too! LOVE the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so lovely to see kitties snuggling together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's such a wonderful thing to see opponents become friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, this is what we love to see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely photo and it's good that the two of them have become friends

    ReplyDelete