Monday, August 3, 2026

Just a Precaution

Imogen goes to the doctor tomorrow. Nothing is wrong with her that I can tell, but she has been with me for three and a half years and not had a check-up since her initial examination. She is estimated to be between seven and eight years old now, and her breath is a little smelly. That may just be the usual feline breath, but she is at the age when teeth become a worry, and it’s best to have them looked at while Imo is hale, and well able to cope with surgery, if that is necessary. She has given me no indication that she is feeling discomfort with her mouth. Except for possible oral concerns, I expect the proverbial clean bill of health for Miss Silky.


9 comments:

  1. Good luck to Imogen! My boys had dental issues long before 7 or 8 years of age, though Annie was fine until she was about 9. If Imogen needs dental surgery, I hope it will be quick and straightforward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she takes the trip well and has no issues to fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be interested to hear how things go with Imogen's vet appointment tomorrow. Good luck Imogen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope so. I'll be right back then tomorrow for news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the visit is blissfully uneventful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purring for a clean bill of health, Imogen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. imogen….heerz hopin de vetz sayin….yur free ta go….wait…thatz a judge…oh well, hope yur vizit waz a kleen bill oh grate πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€‼️🐾😸

    ReplyDelete