Sunday, August 9, 2026

Another Loss

Another great loss has occurred in the feline world. Katie Isabella, well-known to the residents of the Cat Blogosphere, has departed for Samarra. She had battled an illness for a while now; most of her recent days had nonetheless been good and many had seen her active and happy. But she took a severe turn to the worse on Friday, and her mum had to let her go. No one could have done more for Katie than her mum, and no one could miss a friend more than she will now.


Godspeed, Katie.


https://katieisabella.blogspot.com/


11 comments:

  1. Katie Isabella will be missed here on human earth forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you John, for that. I am decimated. She was kissed and loved and held even after she started her journey to Samarra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sad news. Katie's mom loved her so much. Willow, Joey, Cassi, Pete and I share her pain and our thoughts and prayers are with Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie was a special kitty. I cried when I read the news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We, too, are absolutely devastated to read this sad news. Katie was dearly loved by us and so many friends around the world, and will be in our hearts forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel for her mum, she will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie will be sorely missed by all who knew and loved her. Such a sad time for her Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I give loving a thank you to each and all of you. I take comfort you all. The awfulness of loss will ease as time goes on. But the memory of each of you and your kind loving words will ALWAYS be remembered. My oldest son passed a few years ago. Now, he and Katie can be with ne another again. He loved her very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so sad. Katie was a lovely girl. It seems almost inevitable that we outlive our cats, but our love for them lasts forever.

    ReplyDelete