Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Once More

Tomorrow I go to the hospital for a bit more surgery. Afterward, I will have two weeks off of work. It’s like a kind of holiday, with knifing.



While for the next week or two I will be walking about like Tim Conway’s old man from The Carol Burnett Show, I will nonetheless be able to publish entries on my blogs, and read other blogs, so I hope not to be incommunicado. Among other subjects to write about, I suspect Dr Bellen will have to explain once more to the Cosy Apartment Feline Sanitarium’s residents and staff what is going on.



I would like to thank all those who have wished me well in the morrow’s re-arranging of my body parts. Your kind words have been encouraging. I suspect it will not be as complicated an ordeal as the previous operation. In any case, I will be back home with the beasts by evening, likely by late afternoon. And I hope not to be too debilitated by the event.


19 comments:

  1. Please follow doctor's orders and recover easily as possible. Nothing simple about being slashed open and stitched shut with thread and needle. Oops, didn't mean to be so graphic, lol. Do hope you can relax a bit in a few days time and find some enjoyment being in the Cosy Apartment with lots of purrs and meows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lOVE those pictures! You choose the best in humor! (Hope it's humor...oh Myyyyy. I'll be thinking' about ya. Oh, I spoke good morning to someone after coughing both lungs almost out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck John, and wishing you a swift recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely follow doctor's orders and don't overdo it afterward!

    We're wishing you the best of luck, sending purrs and purrayers, for a quick operation and a smooth, easy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May you have a smooth surgery and a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck tomorrow, John! Please take it easy and get well soon! Now is the time for the Cosy Apartment Sanitarium staff to take care of Dr.Bellen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying all goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We'll be thinking of you and waiting to hear that all is a-o-k!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers and purrs that sll goes well for you !

    ReplyDelete
  10. John, it's obvious that you are keeping your sense of humor...don't let the docs cut that out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Purring and praying for you, John. May your surgery and recovery be speedy and complete!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck John...Hope ALL goes well...Never mind about
    the body parts...At least yer heart is 'always' in the right
    place...And think of ALL the fuss you'll get on yer home
    coming...! :O).

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your choice of photos!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wishing you well and a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd missed yesterday's post, so I do hope I've managed to respond in time for your return to the Cosy Apartment. I hope everything went well and you're back in the comfort of your home, with your adoring cats. Who, I hope, won't decided to kill you by tripping you as you stumble about post surgery. :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am very tardy in the reading/visiting/commenting lately...I expect by now you should be feeling a lot better than the day of your hospital visit.

    ReplyDelete