Moxy believes he’s taunting me by hiding everywhere I go. I can almost hear him snickering to himself.
If only a cat realized the tail is a dead give-away, lol.
He is getting better at it though!
He's certainly enjoying the game! He also did a better job of it this time. ๐
Good job!!!
Sorry Moxy, but I think you need a little more camouflage training.
Moxy, you just keep being you!
They are endlessly entertaining, and I'm sure we entertain them right back again.
I can almost hear him thinking, "If I can't see him, he can't see me..."
Mom said a time back..she herself got fooled by that. Just for a split second but...fooled nonetheless.
dood !!!! thiz pozt makez fora grate "tale " .... !!! ♥♥☺☺
Moxy, within the next week you will have the disappearing act nailed down tightly.
If only a cat realized the tail is a dead give-away, lol.
ReplyDeleteHe is getting better at it though!
ReplyDeleteHe's certainly enjoying the game! He also did a better job of it this time. ๐
ReplyDeleteGood job!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry Moxy, but I think you need a little more camouflage training.
ReplyDeleteMoxy, you just keep being you!
ReplyDeleteThey are endlessly entertaining, and I'm sure we entertain them right back again.
ReplyDeleteI can almost hear him thinking, "If I can't see him, he can't see me..."
ReplyDeleteMom said a time back..she herself got fooled by that. Just for a split second but...fooled nonetheless.
Deletedood !!!! thiz pozt makez fora grate "tale " .... !!! ♥♥☺☺
ReplyDeleteMoxy, within the next week you will have the disappearing act nailed down tightly.
ReplyDelete