This evening, Moxy demonstrated his survival skills - and why it’s best that he’s an insider-cat.
I guess he figures if he can't see you, you can't see him.
Good try Moxy, but keep practicing!
Moxy? I don't see Moxy! ๐
I thought maybe he was hiding from some late arriving trick-or-treaters.
Love the picture!! And I sure love what you wrote! BIGGEST smile in Tennessee, right here.
Made me giggle!
To be fair, he blends in beautifully with that curtain.
Next time you leave the house Moxy, take your feet with you.
dood…if EWE can knot see any one, they can knot see ewe sew eye say….grate job ๐ธ‼️๐๐งก
That is funny. :)
HA! That's too cute!
MOL!!!
I guess he figures if he can't see you, you can't see him.
ReplyDeleteGood try Moxy, but keep practicing!
ReplyDeleteMoxy? I don't see Moxy! ๐
ReplyDeleteI thought maybe he was hiding from some late arriving trick-or-treaters.
ReplyDeleteLove the picture!! And I sure love what you wrote! BIGGEST smile in Tennessee, right here.
ReplyDeleteMade me giggle!
ReplyDeleteTo be fair, he blends in beautifully with that curtain.
ReplyDeleteNext time you leave the house Moxy, take your feet with you.
ReplyDeletedood…if EWE can knot see any one, they can knot see ewe sew eye say….grate job ๐ธ‼️๐๐งก
ReplyDeleteThat is funny. :)
ReplyDeleteHA! That's too cute!
ReplyDeleteMOL!!!
ReplyDelete