The Tempos’ first official portraits have been taken. They will no doubt have to be more before they are adopted, they grow and change so quickly. But for readers’ delight, here they are as presented to the public for the first time on the PAW Society website.
Presto:
Allegro:
Andante:
Largo:
















This is fun to see them looking more cat like than just tiny bits of furry lumps with Rho.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing the photos!! It made my day. All the kittens look so cute and healthy. Once they are old enough to be adopted, I bet they will find homes in no time.
ReplyDeleteThey're all beautiful! I don't see how any potential adopter could choose between them!
ReplyDeleteAdorable babies!
ReplyDeleteThey're rockin' their first portraits. I love seeing them grow like this, John. It must be amazing to watch their development first hand.
ReplyDeleteThey are so darn cute. I really like Vivace, she reminds me of my Angel Joanie.
ReplyDeleteAwww!!! What sweeties they are! And they all seem to have their own purr'sonalities. It is a good thing I don't live anywhere near you...LOL!
ReplyDelete984 PAWZ UP TIMEZ A BAZILLION GUYZ πππππππΎ‼️πΈ
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Your support of their mama as your foster has made a world of difference for this litter.
ReplyDelete