Presto’s imagination is captured by the wonder of the flames…
Did I know you had that? I didn't recall, anyway. I, too, would be entranced, especially on a chilly day!
It's always been in the library. It can make the room quite snug on a cold day. The days have been warming up, but I want to make sure the kittens don't catch chills.
I don’t remember seeing that, either! It does look like Presto enjoyed the sight.
It's been cold enough here still, I too would enjoy the fire. Presto, just make sure you don't turn into a toasted marshmallow.
That is a nice fire.
I can imagine the dancing flames would fascinate a kitten.
Kittens find anything that moves fascinating.
Very zen, Presto!
Did I know you had that? I didn't recall, anyway. I, too, would be entranced, especially on a chilly day!
ReplyDeleteIt's always been in the library. It can make the room quite snug on a cold day. The days have been warming up, but I want to make sure the kittens don't catch chills.
DeleteI don’t remember seeing that, either! It does look like Presto enjoyed the sight.
DeleteIt's been cold enough here still, I too would enjoy the fire. Presto, just make sure you don't turn into a toasted marshmallow.
ReplyDeleteThat is a nice fire.
ReplyDeleteI can imagine the dancing flames would fascinate a kitten.
ReplyDeleteKittens find anything that moves fascinating.
ReplyDeleteVery zen, Presto!
ReplyDelete