This weekend, Valkyrie found a new spot on which to snooze.
Well, it was new to her. My late friend, Josie, found it years ago, though the Great White made more of an impression when she used it.
Val knew it had been a much enjoyed soft spot. Why not continue the tradition.
That does look comfy. (Although Josie looked like she was in danger of capsizing...)
With her girth, that was a danger with which she constantly lived...
Now she can snoopervise your deskwork when she wakes up!
I have to say that Valkyrie fits on that spot much better than her predecessor!
She is so PRETTY! And Josie...oh my. xxx
Val looks so comfortable. I wonder if Josie's scent is lingering on the cushion. My Willow and Joey also enjoy relaxing on the cushions on the back of the sofa.
Celestial Josie whispered to Valkyrie.
Sometimes a new place just gives those naps greater depth, I think.
It looks cosy and must smell of old friends.
I think Valkyrie made a great choice!!!Purrs Winnie
Val knew it had been a much enjoyed soft spot. Why not continue the tradition.
ReplyDeleteThat does look comfy. (Although Josie looked like she was in danger of capsizing...)
ReplyDeleteWith her girth, that was a danger with which she constantly lived...
DeleteNow she can snoopervise your deskwork when she wakes up!
ReplyDeleteI have to say that Valkyrie fits on that spot much better than her predecessor!
ReplyDeleteShe is so PRETTY! And Josie...oh my. xxx
ReplyDeleteVal looks so comfortable. I wonder if Josie's scent is lingering on the cushion. My Willow and Joey also enjoy relaxing on the cushions on the back of the sofa.
ReplyDeleteCelestial Josie whispered to Valkyrie.
ReplyDeleteSometimes a new place just gives those naps greater depth, I think.
ReplyDeleteIt looks cosy and must smell of old friends.
ReplyDeleteI think Valkyrie made a great choice!!!
ReplyDeletePurrs Winnie