Tuesday, July 21, 2026

The Captives

I don’t allow the Tempos out of the library all the time, even when I am home. They tend to be ‘on’ a great deal of the time, and the perma-cats and I need a rest from them now and then. Consequently, when I feed them, I usually lock them away in the library for a couple of hours. They don’t usually make much noise at these times, suggesting that they too need their rest periodically.


Even so, it doesn’t mean they don’t pine for their freedom, sealed up in their dungeon…


9 comments:

  1. I can only imagine the havoc they'd wreak on the world, let loose. ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, some one has to be in the dungeon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they're clearly plotting a breakout...๐Ÿ˜ธ

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a jailbreak is immanent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do littles fight naps even when they need them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. At my age, naps are some of the best things in life.

      Delete
  6. I have to laugh at this photo. You make it appear from the outside as if the poor things are trapped in a tiny cube with a window. When we know in reality, they are living the good life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing where they are and how they fare while in it!

    ReplyDelete