Better attempts to open the refrigerator have been made, but this is the only one I captured on video. Whenever I open the fridge, kittens come hurrying over to see - or, probably, smell - the food behind the magic door. Usually, it’s Largo who leaps repeatedly up to open it. This time, Andante has a go. It was as unsuccessful as Largo’s efforts - but they know the basics, and maybe some day…
Wow, do they learn fast where the best food comes from. Soon they will be standing on each other's shoulders to get to the handle, watch out for that!
ReplyDeleteTHAT was funny Lynn and Precious!!!
DeleteOh my cod!! so cute!!! keep trying kittens!
ReplyDeleteIt seems that they figured out if they work together they would have a better chance of getting the refrigerator open. Well, they're smart kittens. I'm sure they will be able to open the door in no time. Wait until they figure out how to use your credit card.
ReplyDeletedoodz...ewe will lurn az time goez on that "fridge" and " pan tree " will bee yur bezt freindz !!♥♥☺☺
ReplyDeleteOho! Lynn might just be right about that, Roberta too! Best secure your credit card, just in case. 😆
ReplyDeleteLook at those nuggets trying to be big cats!
ReplyDeleteIt must be difficult to NOT laugh out loud.
They do know it has something to do with the handle.
ReplyDeleteOne of the funniest comic strips I remember from years ago was a Kit and Carlyle strip in which the kitten name Carlyle and his sidekick, Kit's two-year-old niece Carly, were plotting together to get the fridge open and one of them suggested, "Maybe we can sneak up behind it and scare it open!"
Ha! I'm surprised they haven't tried that tactic.
DeleteI once was as they, so eager to see what delights lurk within the metal box. But these days I just wait for the staff to open for me. They know exactly what I like and when. Those kittens are such fun. I wonder when or if they will ever get in??? We shall wait for the next instalments
ReplyDeleteHave a kitten tastic week
ERin
That's hilarious. AND a bit frightening.
ReplyDelete