Imogen will be going for her dental on Monday. I figured it might as well be over with sooner than later. But as evidence that Miss Silky is in very good shape aside from her mouth, I present last night’s play-time. Previously, I published a video of her wrestling with my hand. Yesterday, she fought the string-toy. (Her black fur makes it almost impossible to see, but she often waits for the approach of the string-toy crouched low to the floor with her head turned to one side, as if pretending nonchalance. She’s such a cutie.)
Imogen has style!
ReplyDeletebezt fizhez two ewe imogen N make sur ta bring any teethz home that mite hafta come out, N stik em under yur cat bed, sew they tern ther selvez inta 50z N 100zπ΅π΅πΎπ€π€π€‼️πΈ
ReplyDeleteImo is so cute, and she's having such a good time playing with you. Good luck with your dental on Monday, Sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteAww, it's lovely to see her having fun! Fingers crossed that all goes well with her dental on Monday. Poor pumpkin, another morning of fasting!
ReplyDeletePanther Imo! You got the moves! I remember how Precious used to chase her frog on a stick. Now she just wants me to flick it at her food bowl and she goes for the food, lol.
ReplyDeleteShe is cute. I hope the dental goes well.
ReplyDeleteoh how wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOh Imo...have all the fun and loves you can get. You will be well prepared for the dental.
ReplyDeleteShe's certainly energetic.
ReplyDeleteImogen sure knows how to play with the wand toy! Fun!!
ReplyDeletePOTP for her dental.
She has some excellent dance moves! I hope her dental visit goes well.
ReplyDelete