Presto, Rhapsody’s first-born, is the only one of his litter to have amber-hued eyes…
He is SUCH a handsome boy! 😻
I'm still going with "presto chango" maybe the eyes will change, lol. Doubtful at this age but I can hope for some kind of chango.
He's beautiful! And so adult-looking already!
lookin my tee hansum dood …yur eyez matchez yur coat sorta kinda 🐾🧡🤍🤍🧡😸‼️
He is a handsome heartbreaker. Eyes are certainly included. Will you look at those pink pads!!?? With a touch of gray?
Cutie! Do the kittens have any new homes yet?
Only Vivace. The boys have a lot of interest, but no one comes through with a commitment.
I'm surprised all of the kittens haven't been adopted already. They're all so gorgeous and full of personality.
Such a handsome boy.
Cute little baby!
I made a comment much earlier but I said he was a handsome little feller and may have said I wish he was mine. :-)
He's certainly handsome, I wish they all had homes. It's getting harder to find homes it seems.
It is a good thing you live far away, and not even in the USA...he's is a handsome dude and will make some family very happy...soon I hope!
He is SUCH a handsome boy! 😻
ReplyDeleteI'm still going with "presto chango" maybe the eyes will change, lol. Doubtful at this age but I can hope for some kind of chango.
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful! And so adult-looking already!
ReplyDeletelookin my tee hansum dood …yur eyez matchez yur coat sorta kinda 🐾🧡🤍🤍🧡😸‼️
ReplyDeleteHe is a handsome heartbreaker. Eyes are certainly included. Will you look at those pink pads!!?? With a touch of gray?
ReplyDeleteCutie! Do the kittens have any new homes yet?
ReplyDeleteOnly Vivace. The boys have a lot of interest, but no one comes through with a commitment.
DeleteI'm surprised all of the kittens haven't been adopted already. They're all so gorgeous and full of personality.
DeleteSuch a handsome boy.
ReplyDeleteCute little baby!
ReplyDeleteI made a comment much earlier but I said he was a handsome little feller and may have said I wish he was mine. :-)
ReplyDeleteHe's certainly handsome, I wish they all had homes. It's getting harder to find homes it seems.
ReplyDeleteIt is a good thing you live far away, and not even in the USA...he's is a handsome dude and will make some family very happy...soon I hope!
ReplyDelete