Coda is taking further steps in his integration: he is playing with the Tempos.
Yesterday, I heard some noises, rumbling and bustling, coming from the back parlour. When I investigated, the noises of course ceased, but by repeated snooping, I was able to see Coda allowing himself to be chased, at different times, by Presto and Allegro. He ran around the cat-tree at the west-side window, and then behind the bookcase. He and his new friends also used the couch as a setting, hiding and sneaking around that.
Coda is also exploring. I caught him in the bathroom, and inadvertently trapped him in the bedroom when I entered during his foray there. He hid under the bed until he felt it safe to escape.
I intend to leave the door to the parlour open more and more. I don’t want the newcomer to be overwhelmed, so I will close it at times. But the more it is open, the more Coda will come out. My next goal is to have him comfortable with me. That can take its time, though; the more important stage - that of enjoying his feline roommates - has been reached.


Progress! Wonderful news.
ReplyDeleteThat's great! Having new playmates will make Coda feel much more at home.
ReplyDeleteNow that Cods has started to explore and play with his foster siblings, it won't be much longer before he feels comfortable spending time with you.
ReplyDeleteI hope so.
DeleteGreat news that they are playing so well together. And yes hopefully he will come out and enjoy movie time with you.
ReplyDeleteOh I am overjoyed at this wonderful news! Seriously. He will bond with you in no time!
ReplyDeletedood…havin sum one ta cauz trubullz with iz just de BEST ‼️πΈπΎπ
ReplyDelete