Brazil is pretty tolerant of the Tempos. He’s not as tolerant as Moxy, but he doesn’t mind them so much that he can’t be considered an uncle to them. But now and then, they can be a bit much.
Sometimes, an uncle just wants to take a nap, undisturbed and restful. Without nephews.



Them young'uns are too feisty, and need to calm down!
ReplyDeleteBrazil needs a good sleep to feel rested enough to play Uncle, otherwise he'll hold 'em down until they cry uncle.
ReplyDeleteConsidering that nephew looks almost as big as uncle, I can see why he might need a break...
ReplyDeleteThat last photo. My favorite!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are keeping up with things here in Workadayland, Admiral. I visited your blog and read about Katie's arrival...
DeleteYOU DID? Oh, she was THE absolute most loving little girl from the first time we laid eyes on one another all the way till our parting. All I said was true in her first days home too. Wrapped around me every second she could be and that first ever night at home...she was stretched out from my jaw to y ankle bone welded to my side asleep one I woke that next morning. What a beloved.
DeleteThat is understandable. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the last picture. Brazil certainly looks like he's enjoying his well deserved nap.
ReplyDeleteYes, sometimes you just need a break.
ReplyDelete