Tuesday, August 25, 2026

The Other Side

Coda is still apprehensive over my presence, but comes out of hiding while I am in the back parlour. He stayed hidden for the whole of the movie on Saturday night, but I think the extra voices he heard scared and confused him. The same thing happens when I am in the room and speaking on the telephone. But he is growing used to me.


He is also interested in the cats beyond the closed door. The Tempos are especially curious about him. This Friday, he will have been in quarantine for two weeks, and he shows no sign of any illness. This weekend, therefore, Coda’s world may expand.





8 comments:

  1. OH LOOK at the little paws under the door! I am enchanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood…ewe iz LIKE gram paw dude…but way smaller πŸ˜ΈπŸΎπŸ’šπŸ˜Έ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be interesting, I hope in a good way. Those paws under the door...! πŸ˜»πŸ™ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Curious" seems like a mild word for that last photo...😸

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Paws down" he is intereste3d in The World Beyond the Door.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are so cute. Coda is curious about the other cats, and they're curious about him.

    ReplyDelete