Sunday, October 5, 2025

A Movie Together

Millie has always been very friendly toward me, and toward any human she’s met, but she has only slowly been growing physically closer to me since she was moved to the cat-room. At last, Saturday evening, she joined me for about twenty minutes to watch the film on movie-night, lying next to me.


12 comments:

  1. Hooray! Now she knows how good that feels! Hopefully your lap will soon be where she wants to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always feels good to have progress, and I am sure she will continue to enjoy movie night with you.
    I see you have a new kitten in the sidebar. I agree, how could anybody dump him? He is young and very cute, and should soon find his forever home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felix isn't living with me, though I think he'd fit in well. I agree: he shouldn't be with the rescue-group for long.

      Delete
  3. Hopefully she'll soon learn that your lap is the place to be for movie night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sweet! I hope she does the same again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must have been because you were watching The Pied Piper. You must have called her in and she followed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is always and ever such a good feeling when our kitties prefer to be with us. That's returning the love they receive from us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure the company made the film more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete