It’s time to buy another heating pads for the beasts. This is Millie sitting over the heating vent in the cat-room.
Don’t be misled. It is not cold in the cat-room, and Mills just as often lies quite comfortably on a cat-tree. But the season has now shifted from warm autumn to chilly autumn, and the cat-room, with its single heating vent - and the door closed to keep the other cats from coming in to agitate Millie - can become cool. Though she has her suitcase-house, which is enclosed and very snug, and I believe she enjoys the warmth of the hot air rather than needs it, I think I should buy her a heating pad and set it up on the couch. If she likes it, it will encourage her to lie next to me more frequently, when I am present. And you can’t have too many inviting spots on a cold day.

I tend to keep track of the seasons by seeing where cats like to sit...
ReplyDeleteYes, jumping into bed at night now can be quite chilly.
ReplyDeleteWarm is always a good option!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, nice and cozy, warming her undersides!
ReplyDeleteAhh...the heating vent. The perfect place to spend a cool day.
ReplyDeleteGood choice, Millie!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a warm spot for Millie, and then that becomes more fun for the two of you to share the couch.
ReplyDeleteAgreed. Katie is choosing hers now...
ReplyDelete