Friday, April 12, 2024

That Book Again

At the very start of this year, I remarked that my first book, Inductions Dangerous, had been published. Readers of this blog are probably tired by now of seeing it mentioned, but I would like to report that it is now being stocked by Analog Books, an independently and locally owned bookshop here in Lethbridge, Alberta (at 322, 6th Street South). I would like to thank Analog’s owners, Penny and Scott Warris, and hope all those within walking, driving or flying distance (and remember, China is within walking distance if you give yourself enough time) will visit Analog and see what books are on offer – and there are a lot of them! And if walking distance really is too far, you can visit them online: https://www.analogbooks.net


11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! (I like to walk, but Alberta's still a bit of a hike for me. I wouldn't get home in time to feed the cats.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, John! And kudos to the owners for the bookshop, they are almost non-existent here, but for Indigo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to hear the you have a local bookshop and they have your book. I do want to let you know I have a copy and am reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great news. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on getting your book stocked in that book shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful news! Congratulations, John! Since it's a little far to walk to Lethbridge from Philadelphia, I decided to get my copy from Amazon. Actually I got it awhile ago when you first mentioned it, and I've read it already and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to ask Lynn how she getting on
    with her copy..I got mine from the word go,
    as did Lynn l think...!
    I've just finished it last Thursday, and thoroughly
    enjoyed Smith's adventures...
    Although, l'm 'not' a reader of books, book, books that
    is..l found the short stories, enjoyable to read, and
    l enjoyed the dialogue between all the people
    involved in all the different adventures..!
    I found myself being involved in the storylines, the
    book itself was relaxing to read to...!

    Well done John...And thankyou....!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking forward to news that the new bookstore will have success with the book and you as well, of course. You already know I have and read it and my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cool! Congratulations, John. We ended up buying our copy (we loved it) from Amazon.

    ReplyDelete