Friday, January 13, 2023

Horace's New Views

I thought readers might like to see something of Horace in his new residence. He is called by a different name, but I won’t mention it or any others here; I have permission to publish these pictures in my blog.


Horace lives with an oldster cat and a youngster dog. Horace and his fellow feline are getting used to each other; there has been some whapping but nothing serious. The dog wants to play with the newcomer in the worst way, and his eagerness has to be kept in check by his humans. But the beginnings of a good relationship are there, as well.


I spoke with Horace’s people last evening for an article in the rescue-group’s newsletter. They talked about him for half an hour, telling me that they knew the first day he spent with them that they would be keeping him. They wanted a cat who was easy-going and casual; that is Horace, and then some. My friend Ivory has found his home.


17 comments:

  1. Wonderful update on the handsome Horace. He seems to be making himself at home, as it should be. Thank you for an update on one of your many fosters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you, John!
    What terrific news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that Mr Horace will be loved forever by his new family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just seen a loved fur family of three. They clearly love their babies and take most excellent care of them. I love seeing Horace reach out to touch the other cat. And the dog snuggled next to the cat...just a perfect home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the update about Horace. The photos are wonderful, and it seems that Horace has indeed found his perfect home. I'm so happy for him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the best thing about the day. I'm so glad he's found a wonderful forever home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad for Horace and his people !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad all is working out for that sweet guy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Horace is just too cute! I am so happy he found himself a loving home. He looks happy there :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. His new home looks beautiful. I hope he'll have very many happy years there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so awesome! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This made me so happy, John. Thank you for the update and pictures. He's really landed in the best spot 😸

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely to see Horace so happy in his new home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Horace has definitely found the "purrfect" place with some fantastic amenities. Such wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete