Friday, June 1, 2018

Holidayland


It’s time for my annual holidays again! Last year, I went to Biscuit City. This year, at four o'clock today, I leave for the Utopia pictured above. I call it Holidayland. I don’t think it’s real, which fits me just fine, because I couldn’t really go there, if it were. But I will be there, nonetheless, for three weeks. I have plenty to do while I’m away: cleaning cat-trees, for instance, and working on the PAW Society’s calendar. But I will have plenty of time to do them, so I am not worried. The cats are faring well - though I don’t want to write too much about that; as soon as I do, the situation changes. I will continue to add to my blog, and visit others’ - though it may not be every day -  while I’m in Holidayland, so anyone who wishes it will be kept apprised of life on this end.

Until then, I think I will take a boat and drift aimlessly on the water, and see what is on whatever green and grassy shore we touch upon…

11 comments:

  1. Oh, savour every minute of your trip to Holidayland! The "work" stuff at home still will be there when you return. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holidayland is my favorite vacation spot. No airports, no crowds, no overpriced crappy hotels, the weather is always perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENJOY your vacation John; have an awesome time; safe travels if you do journey somewhere { even if only for a day } and if you make it to holiday land :) enjoy it for the rest of us. You've either already left work or countdown has begun { it's almost 5 here } so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !!! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip to Holidayland, John! But please take time to relax and have fun. The cat trees and other chores can wait. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holiday land is always beautiful and full of adventures no matter where it is. I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Spending time doing what you enjoy - and being with cats- is always special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to join you. That looks like a perfect location. I will bring the camera and we'll get a few pictures as well as the ones you take. The others who are along headed there too, can bring theirs too, and we will have a beautiful album!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your holiday John, it's well deserved! Your Holidayland looks like a place I need to put on my bucket list. :)

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having control of your time! Isn’t it wonderful! Well, it’s really control as cats allow, but still lovely.
    Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete