Monday, September 18, 2023

A Little Fun, Now and Then

Renn is sixteen and a half and fighting kidney failure. His off-days seem to be coming with more frequency now, but so far, each time, he has recovered. He sleeps a great deal but he and I still have our talks at bed-time and spend most movie-nights together. And, once in a while, more often than one might think, he plays.


I don’t make it too strenuous for him, but he lets me know when he feels active, when he’s not in the mood, and when he’s done. Yesterday, my big boy wanted to play.




16 comments:

  1. Ah! Bless the little fella..!x Bless him..!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renn looks terrific in the video. Keep up the good work, Renn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you feel good Renn is active like this. He looks like it was a great play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handsome Renn! I do hope his good days continue to out number the bad for some time yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, the big boy looked like a little kitten.

    I'm guessing the bedspread got a couple of new holes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That did my heart good, to see Renn playing. He was quite vigorous too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see Renn playing. You are never too old to have kittenish moments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dood…itz grate two see ewe play, and we wizh de moovee waz longer, but then we hurd de pole lease sirenz and new yur dad waz in trubull again, and he had ta cut yur moovee short, and head outta dodge πŸ˜ΌπŸ™€πŸŸπŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  9. An uplifting post made me feel good, so great seeing Renn playing

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love to see Renn being frisky and playing. Please give him a pat from me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It did my heart good to see Renn playing like that! May we see another before long! Great fun for you two and for us here who were included.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww Renn you still know how to have a good time and enjoy life!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for that wonderful video! At sixteen he's still playing. Hearing him talk made my heart smile.

    ReplyDelete