Tuesday, May 28, 2024

The Explorer

I was having dinner and saw this little explorer come out of her safe-room for a brief excursion. I initially saw only her rear end and the colouring was unfamiliar – or, rather, it reminded me of my late friend, Tucker’s – and I actually spent a second or two wondering who this was. I wasn’t worried, merely puzzled that I had acquired another cat, apparently without my knowledge. That’s how the mind of someone involved in cat-rescue works…

Anyway, Indigo didn’t stay out of the library for long, but she did come out, and that is a big step. (With Imogen no doubt keeping a watchful eye out from the bedroom.)


15 comments:

  1. Way to go Indigo! Soon she'll feel comfortable exploring the rest of the Cosy Apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curiosity is getting the better of her and making her braver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Indigo was very brave. Good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks very comfortable and brave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. indie…ewe knead ta chex out…pan tree and fridge…..they can bee
    yur best friendz ‼️‼️πŸ˜ΊπŸ’™πŸŸ

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little girl is getting braver. Good to see that her little excursion went without incident.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is feeling more at ease making her small trips out to explore before returning to safety

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so good to see, happy exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a happy thing to have seen. I am so pleased that she has come out to explore her home! Indigo, you need to watch a movie and help critique it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She sure loks curious about her surroundings. Another step in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That seems to be a good step for Indigo. I hope she gains more confidence as she ventures out from the libary.

    ReplyDelete