Saturday, June 10, 2023

Lazy Dogs

Little is going on that is of note in the Cosy Apartment. I did have to switch Neville’s anti-biotic, as the initial medicine was causing him to throw up. The second kind is in pill-form, which is more of a bother for me to give him, but probably no less of an ordeal for him. Otherwise, he is doing well.

Today, it is a lazy Saturday. The sky is moving big, thick clouds about; it may thunder tonight, which won’t bother me, as it usually brings rain, which is always needed at this time of year. The weather is warm, but not hot.

Inside, the cats are experiencing the ‘lazy’ part of Saturday to the fullest extent. They are spending the day sleeping, in typical fashion. Neville prefers the heights, even if the bedding is thin.

The newest-comer, Dabney, at least takes advantage of soft carpeting on his roost.

But not Percival. With his propensity for simply rolling off surfaces, this may not be the safest of perches…

And Imogen wants to be left alone.

I think Renn may be the only completely sensible one in the lot.

12 comments:

  1. Bless! Nice seeing them all chilling out...
    Hope your doing the same John..! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks as though they're catching up on their beauty sleep. I hope you're getting a good rest too, John.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are having a relaxing vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to see everyone enjoying their preferred spots (at least preferred for that time). I hope you're having a wonderful vacation. I'd like a vacation from my own vacation! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone seems to be enjoying their favourite places. I hope Percival doesn't come down to earth with a bump!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, these are adorable images.
    There is nothing like sleeping cats to soothe the human soul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing them all relaxed and happy. And Renn usually is the "sensible" one, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your kind words about our sweet Angel Raz. We miss him so much.

    The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I laugh when I see where the cats chose to sleep ... especially on hard surfaces when a comfy bed would be easily more cushy. But who can explain cats?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cat naps wherever cat chooses. I do find it funny that Percival is atop the bookcase, while Imogen is hiding under the covers.

    ReplyDelete