Sunday, June 11, 2023

One Week Old

I won’t publish continual updates on Astrid’s kittens, since they aren’t in my care, but since I was part of their mother’s capture, I thought I would share certain milestones with readers. Today, the little ones’ eyes started to open.

Their eyes aren’t visible here, but you can see that the grey tabby may be showing a hint of being more adventurous than the others (or he may simply be lost), while the two who are definitely girls (they’re tortoiseshells) are sticking close together, for now. The blur is Astrid. She was in her blanket-bottomed box watching her offspring, then decided that they were too far away from mum, and came out to check on them.

Everyone is doing as we had hoped.

12 comments:

  1. Sweet babies. Astrid looks like a good mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us see these tiny babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH to be there and love on them all. Momma and the babies. They look wonderful and I am so glad of the update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww! They all look so good and healthy and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This definitely is an "awwww!" and is a great way for me to start my Monday morning (back at work). I'm wishing them all well, and wishing them wonderful forever homes, in due time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the update. I hope Astrid and her babies all go on to have wonderful lives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As cute as they are, kittens are fragile, so it's good to keep an eye on them, if the mama cat allows. it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes to mum and kittens all! So cute, and we can't wait to see how they progress.
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the update! Astrid and her babies are so cute. Hopefully mama and babies will find terrific forever homes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful news! The kittens, as always are adorable.

    ReplyDelete