Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Best Defence

Having successfully placed a video on my blog on Monday, I’ve decided to place another. I had included a video years ago; it showed Tungsten playing, back when she was still spry and limber, or relatively so, though she was twelve at the time. I could not replicate the placement of that video with others; I don’t know why. But I have lately found a way of reducing the size of a file without destroying the image. Thus, I have videos to show you.

This second of the week is actually an old one, from a couple of years ago. Cammie was relatively new to the household, but she was already possessive of the place. Witness the consternation she and Renn suffer at the appearance of another cat outside the window. To be honest, I think the stranger just wanted to be friends.

You will have to turn your heads sideways at some point. I apologise for that but, though I have discovered how to place videos here, I haven’t figured out how to right them when I tilt the camera during filming…

It's on YouTube, as well. Search under "John Bellen".

10 comments:

  1. Wow. lots of singing going on there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've not heard them do that before or since.

      Delete
  2. renn....whoa....look at yur tail....talk bout floofee !!!! yea....we dont think ya cared much for de naybor bee in ther ~~~ we watched on you tube N gived ya a paws UP !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both the guards were worked up about it. I've no idea where Josie and Tucker were during all this.

      Delete
  3. The nerve of the stranger looking in THEIR window!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute video. I expected squirrels, never another kitty. Cheeky little fellow! Because we are a large multicat family , my kitties have a much more blasé attitude when seeing a new cat. More like new cat..yawn..when do we eat
    If we could only see Tungsten, it would be so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be wonderful to see the tiny terror again. I wish I'd video-taped her more than the one time I did.

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness some great action video and lots of upset vocals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, that must have been a shock with the outside cat showing up like that. Cammie wasn't very happy as it was, so I can imagine that didn't improve matters.

    ReplyDelete