Thursday, April 13, 2023

Being Watched

Every two weeks, I clean all the rooms in the apartment, one room per day. It is a bother but as long as I keep doing it regularly, the amount of work involved is not a great deal.


Yesterday was the sitting room’s turn. It required the movement of some furniture. For the first part of the chore, the cats’ nylon tunnel had to be put out of the way; in this instance, on the couch. Imogen likes hiding in the tunnel; she feels that she cannot be seen yet can keep an eye on the human she lives with. Placement of the tunnel is not always a question in her occupation, and she decided that the tunnel could be utilized in the same fashion this evening as it often is.


I hope my work met with her approval.


13 comments:

  1. I saw those little eyes in the first picture! I love that she went up there and got into the tunnel as they all do, to snoopervise and direct. Imogen...smoochies to you. Ask for double treats tonight because you were made to go to stronger lengths to be in the tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every worker needs a supervisor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is watching intently to make sure everything is done right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imogen has obviously been taking lessons from Spy Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you missed a dust bunny, I am sure Imogen will find it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a terrific snoopervisor! Love the pics, they made me smile. Now if only she could wield a vacuum or dust cloth... 😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so cute. But I'm afraid that she does not look very pleased with your work in that bottom picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thinking the couch would be a comfortable spot for a nap, and then you add in the tunnel. Purrfection! (as Saku would say).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think l would call it...'The Tunnel of Love'...
    HeHe! Bless!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG ! You make our day, Miss Imogen.
    Me & mom giggles badly. She is soooo cute !
    You got a cute boss , John
    =^x^=

    ReplyDelete
  11. She just wants to not lose sight of her benefactor!

    ReplyDelete